This is most definitely one of my most favorite breakfast or brunch foods of all time! I fell upon this from a cookbook I bought from my sons elementary school during a fund raiser one year.
All the kids contributed to the contents and it is quite a treasure! Here is the ingredients and how to below.
Its quick , soooo easy and yummy!
- Oven 400 degrees
- melt 6 tablespoons butter in bottom of 9X12 baking dish
- blend together: 1 cup flour, 1 cup milk, 6 eggs, dash of salt.
- pour mixture into dish with melted butter (will be very runny)
- Bake approximately 25 minutes.
- serve anyway you like, powdered sugar,syrup, fruit, go crazy!
creating with JOY!